When your flat, straight hair won't permit long-lasting volume at your crown, refocus your efforts on the ends—the result is a softly curved style that's equal parts sophisticated and glamorous. To get the curved lob look at home, follow beauty YouTuber Rhea Allyson's lead. All you need is some heat protection, a straightener, and a texturizer.
- Apply Innersense Sweet Spirit Leave In Conditioner on towel-dried hair then let hair air dry
- Once hair is dry, spray OUAI Heat Protection Spray before using heat (this makes the style last longer)
- Section hair into one-inch sections and brush each section with the Tek Paddle Brush with Regular Pins before heat styling
- Using the CHI 1" Original Ceramic Hair Straightening Flat Iron, straighten and bend or curve each one-inch section in
- Complete until the whole head is complete
- Spray OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray art the mid-crown and the back for a tousled texture and added volume
Scroll down to shop the curved lob