Using up all your OUAI is heartbreaking. But what’s even more heartbreaking is throwing away your empties without proper recycling. Life in plastic, it’s not so fantastic. Most of our OUAI containers are made from PCR (Post Consumer Resin), AKA a material made from plastic that has been recycled, cleaned and processed.
Some benefits of PCR include less plastic ending up in refills, a smaller carbon footprint, and less micro plastic ending up in the environment. Plus, PCR can be recycled again and again. So, when it’s finally time to say peace out to your OUAI empties, make sure you follow our recycling guide and cheat sheet for reusing your bottles and jars. The planet will thank you.
When you’ve used up every last drop of these OUAI products, make sure you throw them in the recycle bin:
- FINE, MEDIUM, and THICK Shampoos and Conditioners
- Fur Bébé
- Body Cleanser
- Hand Crème
- Curl Crème
- Chill Pills
- Fine to Medium Treatment Masque
- Thick Treatment Masque
Refill your OUAI empty with a OUAI Refill Pouch, available for our FINE, MEDIUM & THICK Shampoos & Conditioners, Detox Shampoo, Body Cleanser, Hand Wash, & Hand Lotion.
Why OUAI Refill Pouches?
- They use about 60% less plastic than rigid plastic bottles
- They require less energy in manufacturing and transport
- They generate less CO2 emissions during production
- They contribute less to landfill waste
- One refill pouch = 3 more bottles of shampoo and conditioner for the price of 2
Stock up & save! Not only are Refill Pouches better for the environment, they’re better for your wallet! Save 10% plus get FREE shipping when you subscribe to refills of your favorite shampoos, conditioners & more.Transform Your OUAI Empties
- Be OUAI-stful, not wasteful and check out this TikTok tutorial courtesy of @maneaddicts to turn your OUAI empty into tres chic bathroom storage
Scroll down to shop OUAI's Sustainable Shampoos, Conditioners, Hand Lotions, and more!