We got the scents you wanted our perfumes back, so we’re reviving two of our signature fragrances—Rue St. Honoré and Dean St. Eau de Parfums! Like Melrose Place and North Bondi, they’re inspired by some of our favorite cities in the world. Keep reading to see why OUAI makes scents.
Jet set without the jet lag. Inspired by our favorite street in London, Dean St. Eau de Parfum is a mood-boosting scent with notes of citrus fruits, magnolia, amber, and musk. So you can smell like the royals.
- Top Notes- Mandarin, Lemon, Grapefruit, and Apricot
- Middle Notes- Rose, Magnolia, Muguest, and Violet
- Base Notes- Amber, Linden, Blossom, and Musk
Other OUAIs to smell like Dean St.:
- Body Cleanser
- Hand Lotion
- Hand Wash
Get whisked a-OUAI to Paris with Rue St. Honoré Eau de Parfum, which combines notes of violet, gardenia, ylang ylang, and white musk for a sophisticated and feminine floral fragrance. You’ll fall in Louvre with this scent.
- Top Notes- Violet
- Middle Notes- Gardenia and Ylang Ylang
- Base Notes- White Musk
- Hair Oil
- Matte Pomade
- Finishing Crème
- Hand Crème
- Heat Protection Spray
- Apply Dean St. or Rue St. Honoré on freshly cleansed damp skin
- Spray on the wrist and massage into the neck and behind the ears using wrists
- Spritz some behind the knees
- To make the scent last longer, avoid rubbing the perfume into the skin
Spray it and OUAI it--scroll down to shop Dean St. and Rue St. Honoré Eau de Parfums