GIVE-A-OUAI Official Rules
[OUAI + DYSON STYLING STUDIO AT HENRI BENDEL]
Pop-Up Shop Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY FOR A CHANCE TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The [POP-UP SHOP] Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico) who are at least eighteen (18) years old and have reached the age of majority in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi). Employees (including Sales Associates) of [OUAI HAIRCARE, DYSON, HENRI BENDEL AND ALLMODERN], and its parent and affiliate companies, contractors, and suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law (NEW JERSEY NOTICE: This Sweepstakes is not void in the state of New Jersey). Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations of these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: OUAI HAIRCARE, 811 W. 7TH ST. #1299, LOS ANGELES, CA 90017.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins at [11AM] on [MARCH 8TH] and ends at [6PM] on [APRIL 30TH] (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter:
You may enter by visiting the OUAI x Dyson Styling Studio at Henri Bendel to enter digitally or go directly to https://theouai.com/pages/henri-bendel-contest any time during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the onscreen instructions to complete and submit the entry form. All entry forms will become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit one (1) entry per person/household/email address.
All fully completed entry forms submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered (“Eligible Entries”) as applicable. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entry forms are void. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other method will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected, stolen, excessive and/or mutilated entries, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who Sponsor believes in its sole discretion has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of, or otherwise circumvented the rules of this Sweepstakes or failed to comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, cable network, algorithm, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, mobile device, APP, Web site, user accessibility, unavailability, hardware/software incompatibility, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention or any technical or human error; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Sweepstakes entry or other information; nor for the failure to capture any such information. Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Winner Selection/Notification: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about [MAY 1ST, 2017]. Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s agent will notify the potential winner by e-mail and/or phone within one  business day following the drawing. Except where prohibited, the potential winner may be required to sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance and Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s agent within (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, does not receive the notification through use of a spam filter (or any other reason), or fails to otherwise comply with these Official Rules, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining Eligible Entries. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prize/Prize Restrictions: One (1) Sweepstakes winner will receive a [$500 GIFT CARD TO ALLMODERN.COM, $250 WORTH OF OUAI HAIRCARE, A DYSON SUPERSONIC DRYER- $400 VALUE, AND A HENRI BENDEL HAT BOX FILLED WITH ACCESSORIES- $1,000 VALUE]. TOTAL AVERAGE RETAIL VALUE of all prizes: $[2,150].
All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes and other miscellaneous expenses are the winner’s sole responsibility. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize. Prize color/specification to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable. Under no circumstances will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded. In the event that a potential winner of a Sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will not be obligated to award a prize. POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY (WHICH MEANS FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES) HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ perpetual use of winner’s name, likeness, Entry, social media handle(s), photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, virus, bugs, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity, availability, fairness or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, together with its respective affiliates and related companies, including without limitation its parent, sister and subsidiary companies, retailers, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of material and services related to the Sweepstakes, and any other corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other legal entity directly involved in the Sweepstakes and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives are not responsible for: (1) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, websites, network hardware or software beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- BINDING ARBITRATION: BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THEY ARE WAIVING THEIR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT. PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (I) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY -- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION -- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND THE SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER RELATED DISPUTES (THE “AAA RULES”) THEN IN EFFECT; (II) ANY ARBITRATION SHALL BE HEARD BY ONE ARBITRATOR TO BE SELECTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AAA RULES, IN COLUMBUS, OH; (III) UNLESS BOTH PARTICIPANT AND SPONSOR AGREE IN WRITING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; AND (IV) JUDGMENT UPON ANY AWARD RENDERED MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF.