How To: Sleek Side Braid
- Use a comb to create a deep-set side part over the arch of each eyebrow.
- Flat iron over horiztonal sections of hair until the entire head is slick straight.
- Apply a pump of OUAI Hair Oil through the top portion of the hair.
- Clip away the top section and apply more OUAI Hair Oil through the bottom half of the hair.
- Take a small piece of hair below the side part and create a regular three-strand braid.
- Pull the braid to the opposite side and secure at the back of the head by criss-crossing two bobby pins.
- Finish by running the flat iron over the ends a final time and smoothing any stray hairs with your fingers.