HOW-TO: Add & Style Clip-In Extensions with Jen Atkin and Lustrelux
1. Prep extensions with OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam to give it a natural, lived in look.
2. Spray OUAI Wave Spray to tame stubborn hairs and cowlicks.
3. Tease and spray the sections where the clips will go with OUAI Medium Hair Spray.
4. Apply OUAI Dry Shampoo Foam all over to blend extensions in and add volume.
5. Curl hair with a 1-in barrel, leaving the ends straight.
6. Alternate directions for a more undone look.
7. To finish the look, spray OUAI Dry Shampoo for more texture.
Want more OUAI how-tos? Visit our Learn Page.