Want shine, hydration, and a hint of fragrance for your hair and body all in one? Then OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil (RHBO) was made for you. A lot of you have been asking us about the difference between Hair Oil and RHBO. For one, both oils are silicone-free and smell amazing (hi, Melrose Place). As for their differences—keep in mind that Hair Oil is for hair that needs heat protection, hair that's fine or thin, or hair that's damaged and needs repairing. RHBO, on the other hand, doubles as a nourishing oil for hair and body, and it's ideal for medium to coarse hair types as well as dry hair that needs moisture. Keep reading for all the OUAIs you didn't but should know how to use our fancy perfume, smoothing hair oil, and head-to-toe moisturizer in one, aka RHBO.
1. Thick, curly, coarse, and coily hair types need extra moisture. If you fall into one of those categories, RHBO is the perfect touch-up oil for refreshing dry hair or day-two curls, and calming frizz. Simply apply RHBO throughout the day for a burst of hydration (the formula's Shea oil puts in work here).
2. This year, most of us stored our hot tools away. To get the most out of your air dry days, call on RHBO to create the perfect, frizz-free wash and wear look. Apply RHBO on wet hair then let it air dry for a lustrous wash-and-go. Start with one pump on mid-lengths to ends or where hair is on the dryer side.
3. Not only is RHBO a UV protectant (meaning it shields your hair from sun damage), but it's also a split end sealant. Massage RHBO in dry hair from mid-lengths to ends to seal split ends and give brittle hair a healthy shine, courtesy of RHBO's rosehip oil.
4. To achieve a super-sleek glass hairstyle at home, apply OUAI Heat Protection Spray then straighten your hair. Coat the look with RHBO for a grogeous glow.
5. Did you know that RHBO doubles as a leave in treatment? Like OUAI Treatment Masques, RHBO can be used as an overnight treatment for intense hydration. Apply 3-4 pumps to damp, warm hair. Throw on a bonnet or a hair turban then rinse with shampoo and conditioner in the morning.
6. RHBO shares a scent with OUAI Melrose Place Eau de Parfum, with notes of rose, bergamot, lychee, and white musk. To use RHBO as a long-lasting fragrance, rub it on your skin after a shower.
7. Give your skin a glowy look by mixing RHBO in with your favorite highlighter and applying the micture on your collarbone, shoulders, and legs (you can thank absinthium oil for the sheen).
8. RHBO can not only elevate your hair game, it can also make manicures and pedicures look better. Apply a few drops to cuticles while giving yourself an at-home mani/pedi. Then follow up with OUAI Hand Crème all over your hands for an added boost of softness.
9. For dry skin that needs moisture without that greasy after feeling, mix a little bit of RHBO in with OUAI Body Crème to massage on larger body parts, or with OUAI Hand Lotion for your softest hands ever.
Scroll down to shop Rose Hair & Body Oil