Hell weather is upon us and it shows no signs of fizzling. Still, model Ashley Graham recently made the best out of blistering temperatures in an updo your sweaty, coily tresses will surely appreciate. Courtesy of our award-winning Wave Spray, Graham's bouncy coiffure brought all the curls to the yard, and damn right they're better than yours. But you can re-create the coily updo yourself and beat the humidity blues—simply follow her hairstylist Justine Marjan's breakdown ahead.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Wave Spray and blowdry with fingers
- Curl tiny sections of hair with GHD Curve 1" Classic Curl Iron, spraying each section with Tresemme Micro Mist Hairspray in Extend before and after curling
- Apply OUAI Matte Pomade to fingers and rub together then gather hair into a high ponytail, securing with a bungee cord
- Twist hair into a messy bun then secure with French pins
- Finish by scrunching in Oribe Finishing Spray Wax
Shop Ashley's curly updo below