What complements a fistful of French fries and a crisp power suit? A sleek, blunt bob à la Kristen Noel Crawley. No one pulls off the cropped 'do quite like the KNC Beauty CEO, who's a master of multi-tasking AF. Not only is she making lips across the world look luscious one lip mask at a time, but she's a mom slash jewelry designer. Naturally, our Live Life Your OUAI campaign fit the busy girl-boss like a glove–as did the power bob she donned while posing like the posh powerhouse she is. Below, the steps and products you need to pull off a smooth style similar to Kristen's satiny, straight strands.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Smooth Spray leave-in conditioner from mid-lengths to ends
- Follow up the prep on damp hair with OUAI Wave Spray at roots only
- Blow dry using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and a 2-inch round brush
- Straighten 1-inch sections of hair with the GHD Flat Iron
- Apply OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil for shine and hydration from mid-lengths to ends
- Finish by spraying OUAI Medium Hair Spray all over to flatten flyaways