Recently we spotted some short hair waves that made it to the top of our tutorial to-do list. Brought to us by Serena Wyllie from Brisbane, Australia, said textured wavy bob basked in an ocean-soaked boost from OUAI Wave Spray and Volume Spray (must-haves from the Three OUAI Kit). Short-haired girls lusting after a full-bodied bob, follow Serena's five steps below for textured waves that will blow your bob away.
- Create a center part and prep damp hair with OUAI Wave Spray from root to tips, scrunching as you spritz to enhance your hair's wave definition
- Spray thickness-enhancing OUAI Volume Spray at the roots then blow out the hair
- Create S-waves or bends in areas that need more definition, either using the OUA Clip Trick or a flat iron)
- Flip your hair over the center part to create the illusion of extra body then set the waves with Paul Mitchell Super Clean Spray
- Amp up the volume by applying Natalie Anne Haircare S1 Dry Volumizing Powder at the roots and massaging in
Scroll down to shop the textured wavy bob