Beyoncé and Solange on the same stage, Gigi Hadid eating a McDonald's Quarter Pounder, and Kylie Jenner stepping out as a super-cool mom with highlighter pink hair—we're pretty pleased with the events that unfolded during Coachella weekend one. A festival moment we especially can't forget includes Negin Mirsalehi's desert warrior waves, courtesy of celebrity hairstylist Alex Brown. Get the braid-adorned bohemian hairstyle with Alex's steps, below.
- Prep damp hair with Gisou Texturizing Wave Spray
- Dry hair using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- Draw a center part and create two braids leaving half the hair down; secure with a small hair elastic
- Spray Gisou Heat Protecting Spray all over then curl the remainder of the hair with the GHD Curve 1.25” Soft Curl Iron
- Create a small hidden braid on the side and attach gold hoop clips for added detail
- Use Style Edit Root Touch Up Powder to fill in the hairline and part
- Finish with OUAI Medium Hair Spray for long-lasting waves
Shop Negin's Coachella waves, below!