Beyoncé and Jay Z. Netflix and chill. Your bath and Chill Pills. Some things are just better together—our body products are no exception. We created each one with the goal of being able to mix and match them to suit your skin’s needs because we believe it’s your body, your OUAI. Keep reading to see how our body products make the perfect pairs to get you through those stressed AF moments.
Treatment Masque & Chill (Pills)
Wanna wine and relax while also restoring your strands? Get the best of both worlds by Treatment Masque and chill-ing.
- Make the most of your ‘me’ time with Chill Pills, our chic bath bombs we made breakable so you can use as much or as little as you want. Next, apply Treatment Masque to damp hair, clip up your strands, and sink into the tub.
- After the Chill Pill completely dissolves, you'll start feeling the effects of its calming jasmine rose fragrance, a light yet romantic blend of jasmine and rose. Chill Pills’ hemp seed oil improves skin’s texture, safflower oil removes dirt and oil, and jojoba seed oil keeps the skin hydrated for a healthy glow.
- While you chill, Treatment Masque's artichoke leaf extract and smart keratin will seal your hair's cuticle and leave it looking and feeling as soft as virgin hair.
Layer Up & Lock In Moisture
Layering products and prepping your pores are key to locking in moisture. To seal the dewy deal, follow these hacks.
- Before you hit the hydration station, it’s important to prep your precious canvas. First lather up with Body Cleanser, our sulfate-free cleansing and hydrating body wash with a luxurious lather. Infused with skin balancing probiotics and a hydrating oil blend, this gel wash lathers up when you add water to gently cleanse and brighten skin.
- After you dry off, apply 2-3 pumps of Rose Hair & Body Oil to your skin. This multi-tasking oil restores moisture to dry hair and skin as well as tames frizz and flyaways. A little goes a long way and the bottle's pump lets you dispense as much as you want. Smooth the oil over your body to reduce redness and lock in moisture for a radiant glow. Feel free to apply the remaining oil on your hair for shine and on your neck for swoon-worthy fragrance.
- Now your body is ready to be blessed by Body Crème. Our whipped body creme renews skin with nourishing cupuacu butter, hydrating coconut oil, and skin conditioning squalane. It’s deeply hydrating, but it absorbs quickly without any greasy residue, leaving skin supple and smooth.
Scrub Now, Stay Softer Later
- Step one is sloughing off dead skin cells with Scalp & Body Scrub, our sulfate-free foaming scrub powered by sugar, probiotics, and coconut oil to soften skin and unclog pores. Apply it to damp skin in circular motions. Bonus: it can be used as a weekly scalp detox to exfoliate, condition and increase microcirculation on the scalp.
- Follow with Body Cleanser made with balancing probiotics, hydrating jojoba seed, and rose hip oils. The zesty wash is free of sulfates, parabens, and other skin-stripping ingredients. Plus its Dean Street fragrance contains notes of Mediterranean citrus, apricot, rose, and white musk that awaken senses like your morning espresso.
- Exfoliate with Scalp & Body Scrub, check. Wash off with Body Cleanser, check. If your skin still feels thirsty, apply any amount of Body Crème, which smells like our new fragrance, Shibuya, a fresh mix of Mediterranean citrus, warm spices, rose, violet, and white musk. Pro tip: Apply Body Crème while your skin is still damp for better absorption. Your skin will act like a sponge to soak up every ounce of moisture and stay hydrated and softer longer.
Shop the perfect pairs below