How-To: Kim Kardashian's Undone Waves From Her KKW Perfume Launch
First contour kits, then kids’ clothes, now fragrance — is there any avenue Kim Kardashian West hasn’t conquered? We’ll wait. This week, KKW celebrated the launch of her crystal-themed fragrance, which come in three scents we can’t wait to sniff and spritz. To welcome the latest extension of her empire, the now blonde babe transformed into a forest nymph, wearing undone waves by celeb hairstylist Justine Marjan. Keep reading to catch the OUAI secret to Kim’s icy-cool texture, with this step-by-step from Justine.
- Prep hair with OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray
- Wrap random pieces of hair around the GHD Soft Curl Iron, alternating the direction ands sliding the iron up and down the strand as the hair heats up
- Break up waves with fingers then spray Elizabeth and James Dry Shampoo throughout
- Rough up strands between hands
- Scrunch in R+Co Aircraft Pomade Mousse
- Spray TRESemme Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray for hold