Last night's theme at the Met Gala was Heavenly Bodies and Kendall Jenner came through exuding heavenly hottie in a long, polished hair flip-worthy ponytail styled by Jen Atkin, with extensions courtesy of Tokyo Stylez. While some stars donned papal or nun-inspired gowns, the model looked like a tall glass of organic milk as she kept it low-key and extra-classy in an off-shoulder Off-White ensemble. Keep reading as Jen Atkin gives us the details on how she created Kenny's celestial, sleek ponytail.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Leave In Conditioner on roots and OUAI Air Dry Foam on ends
- Insert hair extensions to fit desired length
- Dry hair with the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and Diffuser on low heat and low air flow
- Curl strands using a Beachwaver S1 Curling Iron
- Use OUAI Dry Texture Foam throughout ends
- Secure a low ponytail with a black bungee band and wrap the base with black fabric
- Tame flyaways with Tancho Stick Hair Styling Balm
Shop Kenny's Met ponytail, below!