PSA: No hair extensions were used in the making of this look. But seriously, Jen Atkin fashioned Kendall Jenner's wispy updo entirely out of the model's own shoulder-length strands, proof that short-haired babes can throw their hair up high whenever they damn well please—extensions or not. If you're the proud owner of a short haircut and you're scratching your head right now, allow Jen Atkin to tell you how the flirty updo, perfect for date night, is done, ahead.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Volume Spray
- Apply OUAI Curl Jelly throughout
- Blowdry hair using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and Diffuser Attachment
- Curl using 1" Hot Tools 24K Gold Curling Iron
- Spray OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray
- Pull hair up and secure with a bungee
- Conceal part with Anastasia Pro Brow Palette
Shop Kendall's updo, below!