You overate, you opened presents on repeat, and now you're in a holi-daze. Once your holly-jolly endorphin high from the three-day weekend wears off, you'll have to go back into work—tomorrow. Sigh. So you don't have to exert too much energy, here's a chic French twist ponytail from LA-based celebrity hairstylist Kathleen Riley. Scroll ahead to see the five-step style that covers up weekend debauchery well.
- Loosely wave the hair with a GHD Curve Soft Curl Iron
- Spray OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray all over
- Twist the hair starting at the crown of the head down to the nape of the neck
- Secure with MetaGrip Bobby Pins
- Add Chloe + Isabel Pearl Pins or Velvet Bow Scrunchie to complete the look
Looking for more lazy styles? Check out this how-to for holiday party hair that works better on dirty hair