If we didn't know any better, we'd think Hailey Baldwin was a summer garden fairy at last night's Met Gala. Above Hails' newly pink-tinged blunt bob hovered a Jennifer Behr circlet custom-embellished by flower maven Jeff Leatham. Swoon. Scroll ahead to snag her whimsical strands with a step-by-step from Jen Atkin.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Volume Spray
- Blow dry using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer with Styling Concentrator on medium heat and medium hair flow
- Use a Christophe Robin Detangling Boar Bristle Brush to blow out hair
- Add loose bends with 1.25" Hot Tools 24K Gold Marcel Iron
- Spray OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray throughout for grit
- Use The Hair Shop Clip-In Extensions (pre-colored by Ryan Pearl) for fullness
- Adorn with a Jennifer Behr Vera Circlet (Hailey's was decorated with flowers from Jeff Leatham)
- Fill in the part with Anastasia Brow Pro Palette
- Set the look with Verb Strong Hold Hairspray
Shop Hailey's ethereal locks, below!