Paris is home to arguably the best fashion houses, bakeries, and dearest to our heart, the most enviable hairstyles. Which is why we couldn't help but notice Parisienne lifestyle blogger Clémence Allaire's loose waves. Tousled, tucked behind one ear, and topped with a beret, the French girl's crown is one we'd copy anytime. So we asked her to break down her hairstyle for us from A to oui. Keep reading for a loose waves à la France how-to.
- Start by washing hair with OUAI Volume Shampoo
- On towel-dried hair, apply 2-3 pumps of OUAI Hair Oil depending on your length
- Spray OUAI Wave Spray throughout to set the foundation for that tousled texture
- Let hair air dry or blow dry then create loose waves section by section with the GHD Platinum+ 1-inch Styler
- Spritz OUAI Melrose Place Eau de Parfum on neck and wrists
Shop Clemence's French girl look below