Forget trying to figure out what to do with your dirty hair on day three of Coachella, and just bookmark this hi-I-kinda-tried, cute half-up ponytail tutorial—no heat tools required.
- Section hair at the crown
- Spray OUAI Medium Hair Spray for a smooth finish, brushing the hair back as you secure into a half-up ponytail
- Secure with a bungee cord
- Tie a Jen Atkin x Chloe + Isabel Fuzzy Ponytail Holder around the base of the ponytail
- Backcomb random sections near the root for volume
- Spray OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray throughout to create an effortless finish
Shop the festival half-up ponytail, below!