Is it Coachella yet?! Until you're desert bound, we're doing the most to serve you fresh festival hair inspo. Watch celebrity hairstylist Ruslan Nureev fashion a fishtail pony that just might get you into the VIP tents like a boss.
- Spray dry hair with OUAI Wave Spray then use Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and Diffuser Attachment to create grit
- Run OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil throughout the hair for shine
- Divide hair into three even sections and gather each into a ponytail, securing with a bungee band (after this step you should have three separate ponytails)
- Spray OUAI Medium Hair Spray to tame flyaways for a snatched look
- Hide the base of each ponytail by wrapping a strand of your own hair around it and securing with a bobby pin
- Combine the top ponytail with the one below it by braiding it into a fishtail braid
- Secure the middle of the ponytail with a bungee band, hiding the base with a strand of hair then spray OUAI Medium Hairspray to set the style
- Adorn with a Jen Atkin x Chloe + Isabel Hardware Ponytail Piece
Shop the festival fishtail pony, below!