It's safe to say that Chrissy Teigen outshone Times Square lights when she dazzled on the Grammys red carpet in an aura of disco ball-glowy pregnancy bliss! Real talk, she was ultralight beams incarnate last night. Helping her BFF out, Jen Atkin busted out the clippers and gave Chrissy's long locks a blunt chop right before stepping out for the music awards show. The result? A modern old Hollywood-wavy bob Jen fashioned out of Volume Spray, the key to a bouncy, long lasting blowout. Keep scrolling to get Chrissy's bombshell bob, ahead.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Volume Spray at the roots and OUAI Wave Spray from mid-length to ends
- Rough dry hair using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer (with Smoothing Nozzle attached, and heat and airflow setting at medium) and the Harry Josh Pro Tools Oval Brush
- Once hair is 75% dry, switch to the Styling Concentrator Nozzle on Dyson to blow dry ends using a medium size YS Park Black Carbon Tiger Hair Brush
- Prep dry hair using Bleach London Hard AF Hairspray and create twists at the ends with 1” Hot Tools Pro 24K Gold Marcel Curling Iron
- Blend extensions at the root with Rita Hazan Root Concealer Spray in Dark Brown
- Finish with OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray
Scroll down to shop Chrissy's look