When we say we want Bella Hadid's body, know that we're referring to the va-va-volume she served on the night of her bae The Weeknd's birthday night. Part of Bella's luscious, voluminous waves might have been borrowed (clip-in extensions are magic), but the rest of the shiny waviness you witnessed are courtesy of flat hair fighters OUAI Wave Spray and Volumizing Hair Spray. The best part? Half-up hair, when secured tightly, has an instant face slimming effect. For sexy, half-up waves like the supermodel's, scroll down for Jen Atkin's step-by-step breakdown.
- Attach clip-in extensions
- Prep with OUAI Wave Spray
- Dry with the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer and Diffuser attachment on medium heat and low speed
- Enhance natural waves with the Kristin Ess 3-In-One Flat Iron
- Apply Tancho Stick to roots for a frizz-free finish
- Finish with OUAI Volumizing Hair Spray for extra body
Scroll down to shop Bella's waves