If there was a Bob Hall of Fame, Uma Thurman's inky blunt bob and fringe from Quentin Tarantino's crime film Pulp Fiction would no doubt garner the first spot. Dark, mysterious and dangerous as the look may appear on screen, the shorn 'do is surprisingly wearable for the everyday, whether you have bangs or not. And because no two things go together better than blunt and glossy, we couldn't resist breaking down the iconic bob. Scroll down to re-create the sleek 90's look.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Leave In Conditioner and OUAI Hair Oil
- Blow dry the hair smooth with your dryer and a ceramic round brush to flip ends under
- Create a clean center part and spray with OUAI Memory Mist then flat iron in thin sections
- Run more Hair Oil throughout ends
- Finish with OUAI Hair & Body Shine Mist for diamond-like shine
Shop the iconic 90's bob below