When 90's nostalgia comes knocking, we answer the door with Pretty Woman. Our favorite modern Cinderella rom-com left us wondering how to acquire two things: leading lady Julia Roberts' fluffy curls, and a fairytale ending like the one Vivian scores. While we're still working on the latter, we think we figured out the curls part. Ahead, find out how to re-create Roberts' fluffy coils.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Soft Mousse then diffuse
- Curl 1" sections of hair with a 3/4” curling iron, spraying each section beforehand with OUAI Memory Mist for heat protection
- After curling, brush through the curls with a wide-tooth comb to enhance volume
- Apply a dollop of OUAI Curl Jelly between palms, rub, then distribute evenly from mid-lengths to ends for bouncy, defined curls
- Finish with OUAI Medium Hair Spray to keep curls in place and tame flyaways
Shop the perfect Pretty Woman curls below