The next best thing to finding inspiration on the runways is seeing it on the red carpets, but lucky for us Bella Hadid brings both to the table. Amidst New York Fashion Week, the younger Hadid sis channeled Barbie vibes at the Harper's Bazaar Icons party with full hair and a waist thinner than air. Get her voluminous, lush blowout with a step-by-step from Jen Atkin, ahead.
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Wave Spray
- Blow dry using the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer on medium heat and speed settings, with the styling concentrator nozzle attached, and a Christophe Robin Pre-Curved Blowdry Hairbrush 10 Rows
- Attach The Hair Shop Clip-In Extensions
- Prep dry hair using Balmain Session Spray Strong
- Curl hair under with a 1.5” Hot Tools Curling Iron
- To finish, spray OUAI Texturizing Hair Spray at roots and all over for oomph
Shop Bella's beauty queen look below