OUAI Crush Amy Serrano has naturally thick, curly hair but let us tell ya': the girl knows how to do a mean flat iron wave. Here she shares her everyday hair routine, inspired by Lily Aldridge, using OUAI Hair Oil and Dry Texture Foam. Press play for Amy's easy-to-follow flat iron waves tutorial.
- Wrap a micro fiber hair turban or towel around freshly-washed hair to cut dry time
- Distribute a quarter-size amount of Briogeo Blow Dry Heat Protectant Crème through wet hair
- With the T3 Cura Luxe Hair Dryer, do a rough blowout (tip: use a ventilated brush as opposed to a round brush for efficiency)
- Taking thick sections, use the T3 Single Pass 1" Flat Iron to create a subtle wave, waving away from the face
- Apply OUAI Hair Oil to ends to seal the cuticle
- Massage OUAI Dry Texture Foam into roots for grit and texture
Shop Amy's go-to hair routine below